Your health and safety are importance to us, and we are committed to doing our very best to provide an incredible home buying experience, while maintaining a clean and safe environment. We kindly ask that in advance of your tour, that you take some time to review the best practices we have put in place to support our community.
- Every tour is private. Our presentation centre is open by appointment only. This ensures you have the space and time needed to explore and learn, while also maintaining the recommended social distance from others.
- Our limit of people per tour is 3. Our hope is to provide our guests with the space they need to feel comfortable and safe. In the event that you are visiting with a large group, we will recommend that we break into smaller groups, and book individual group tours.
- We are proud to offer a hands-free sales experience. A sales associate will guide you through the use of all the sales tools, as well as demonstrate any aspect of the home upon request.
- We love a clean and organized environment. In addition to our daily protocols, we diligently clean and sanitize hard surfaces within our presentation centre and display home, between every appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer. A hand sanitizing station is located at the entrance to our presentation centre and within our display home, for your use and comfort.
- We have single use personal masks and gloves if you do not have your own. At this time, we kindly ask that all guests wear masks at all times during your visit and refrain from consuming any food or beverages inside the presentation centre. Please inquire with a sales associate upon arrival.
- If you should be feeling unwell on the day of your appointment, we ask that you please reschedule by calling us at 250.590.9940 We will be happy to accommodate a future appointment time once you are feeling better, or alternatively offer you an interactive home tour.
We are doing our utmost to follow Health Canada Guidelines to ensure a safe and physically distanced sales experience for your comfort and safety. Please acknowledge below to indicate that you have had an opportunity to review our safety procedures, and you understand that despite our best efforts, that due to the dynamic nature of Covid-19, that there are associated risks of exposure in any public environment. We thank you for respecting our safety measures during your visit and look forward to introducing you to our homes at Nest.